Large, various and safe fleet of aircraft which provides the students with more experience by flying different types of aircrafts than flying only one type.
Types of aircrafts
- 6 x Cessna 172
- 5 x Cherokee 180
- 1 x Piper Arrow II
- 1 x Piper Arrow III
- 3 x Seneca II
- 1 x Cessna 402
- 1 x Barron 55
- 1 x Cessna Citation 500 Jet
What is the GNSS simulator?
Saluki NS8340 series GNSS constellation simulator is a multi-constellation and multi-frequency point analog source for global satellite navigation systems.
The NS8340 series has satellite navigation signal analog output capability with BDS constellation (36 RNSS), GPS constellation (32), GLONASS constellation (24), Galileo constellation (24) and its mixed constellation, providing high stability standard 1PPS pulse signal and 10MHz clock signal output. It is suitable for various user machine design and development, production testing, teaching demonstration, equipment testing and routine detection applications.
1) Constellation simulation: the ability to complete satellite orbit simulation, satellite clock error simulation, delay differential TGD simulation, earth rotation effect simulation, relativistic effect simulation, etc.
(2) Trajectory simulation: has static and dynamic trajectory generation capability, and can simulate the motion characteristics of sports carriers such as vehicles, ships, and aircraft. At the same time, it has special scene simulation functions such as spirals.
(3) Environmental simulation: ionosphere delay simulation, tropospheric delay simulation, ground atmospheric parameter simulation, etc.
(4) Simulation control: independent setting capability of pseudo-range and power for each channel, generating navigation and telegram capability for the constellation model, and setting parameters for atmospheric layer and ionosphere model parameters.
(5) Multi-frequency point output: supports signal simulation output of any frequency combination of four satellite navigation systems.
(6) Multi-function: optional components including inertial navigation, interference signals, spoofing signals, real-time closed-loop simulation, optical fiber communication interface, serial timing component and scam signal integration to achieve the corresponding test functions.