Eagle Air Policy
EA Aviation Academy quality policy aims to achieve the highest standards of operating safelyby ensuring the highest possible standards of aircraft operation, maintenance as well as flight training, ground training using the available resources.
The EA Aviation Academy management is committed that:
Flying ground and synthetic training services meet the highest standards of airworthiness and safety, following the requirements of both SACAA (South African Civil Aviation Authority) and ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) standards.
It will dedicate the required financials, methods, material and human resources in order to safeguard the system.
This policy includes organizational goals, understanding the customers’ needs, implementing and maintaining them at all levels. The staff should follow the directives:
- Offering services with adequate intrinsic quality and safety to achieve full customer satisfaction.
- Offering training that aggregate value to our students and being flexible at the forefront of their necessities.
- Focusing the activities in preventive actions.
- Assuring quality as responsibility of each and every one to achieve “zero” defects/errors.
- Improving the quality of life at work.
- Reinforcing the teamwork.
- Following a continuous improvement approach.